Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cabo San Lucas Day 6 (Tuesday February 25, 2014)

We were so sad to leave Cabo! We were excited to see the kids of course, but it was such a relaxing vacation that we didn't want to leave! We packed our things and then went for a nice walk along the beach collecting shells for the kids to see and just enjoying being together. I love, love, love walking along the beach with John! We boarded the bus to the airport and then flew home. Dax was in the car when our niece picked us up. He looked at us like we were from another planet. We got home in the evening and walked in the door, Easton looked up and said, "Mom, can I play your Ipad?" I guess he missed my Ipad more than me. Hailey and Coleton missed us at least. Hailey told us we were not leaving for more than 3 hours for a long time! Dax took about a day and a half and then he was back to giving me unsolicited kisses.

0 comments: