Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cabo San Lucas Day 5 (Monday February 24, 2014)

I have always wanted to try paddle boarding and snorkeling so John was a good sport and we set up an excursion to do those plus kayaking and snuba. The day before, the boat broke down so we ended up having to change and just paddle board and snorkel with a different company. It was awesome though. We paddle boarded for 2 miles from Santa Monica Bay to Chileno Beach. It was so perfect! The water was beautiful and as we were paddling we saw a whale fairly close to us. (far enough away that it didn't freak me out, but close enough to see really well) I also saw a sting ray jump out of the water. We snorkeled at Chileno Bay and it was fun. It was a little weird to get use to but it was fun. I decided I need to snorkel somewhere where the water is 90 degrees and then I would love it. I am such a baby when it comes to water. After our excursion, we went back to the resort and John played water volleyball and water polo while I was lazy and read a book by the pool.

0 comments: