Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hailey's Story

Hailey wrote a story while she was off track....pretty good for a first grader! (I am typing exactly what she wrote, so you'll have to sound out the words.)

The Balreenu By: Hailey Winn
Lily went to dance. She whus the best dancer you know but she...

just cud not do a backwocovre. (backwalkover) Her teecher was nise, but her mom....


whus not. She said due a bacwocovre but she said i chride.(tried)




Finlee she did it. Her teechr was happy. Her mom was nise.
ilustratide by: Hailey Winn
Do you think she thinks her mom is mean??????




8 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

So cute...

You...mean...huh! Yeah right. Now that is funny!

Allred Family said...

That is too Funny!!!!!

Missy Lee said...

How cute!! Averie is in 1st grade too and she is totally into writing stories. I love how they spell the word exactly how it sounds out. Too cute!!

Jenni said...

I have scanned pictures and stories my daughter writes all the time. I love it. But sometimes I wonder where they come up with their ideas. Once Hannah wrote that my favorite thing to do was clean. I asked why and she said, "Well, you are always doing it!"

G&GJ said...

Great story Hailey! love grandma

Kara said...

Ha ha that makes me laugh. what are you forcing her to do? Just kidding. where do they come up with all the things in their head!?

Tiffany said...

How cute is that!! I think Hailey's mom is very nise! LOL, that is SO cute!

The Loves said...

That is such a cute story. Max is into writing books too! I was going through a box of stuff in my basement looking for something and i came across a picture of you all dressed up for JR. Prom. You are so pretty. That was one of my favorite dresses!