Friday, May 27, 2011

Eastons Preschool Graduation


Easton celebrated his preschool year with a darling program. He is getting so big it almost kills me. His teacher, Miss Joey, called the kids up one by one to present them with a trophy and certificate. As she called them up she read their favorite color, favorite food, etc. When they got to the podium, they all said what they wanted to be when they grow up. Most of the kids said, "I want to be a princess or a space ranger, etc when I grow up." Easton got up and said so clearly, "I want to be a dad when I grow up." So cute!!! It made me cry. I just have to say that this little guy is so lucky to have a great dad to look up to!!! Congratulations Easton! We are so proud of how much you have learned this year!!!

2 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

what a cute little guy. he is growing up too fast!

Jerilee E. said...

I've said this before, but I think he is the cutest thing ever! Such a smart little guy :). Love sitting behind him in primary.