Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dance Competitions and Las Vegas




We have spent several weekends over the last two months at dance competitions! It has been so fun to watch Hailey dance. She has improved a ton this year. Her team was full of great girls that love to be silly together. Her last competition was in Vegas. Like the awesome mother that I am, I didn't take many pictures (ok...3) and I didn't get any that are worth while but oh well....next time...right? (and maybe, just maybe these are all the dance pictures I took all season as well....its a good thing another mom covered me and is putting together a DVD with a million and 2 pictures!)


Yes....these are as good as it gets. We went to the aquarium at Mandalay Bay. The kids all loved it though it was a little pricey for what you saw. Easton especially loved it which amazed me. I thought it would scare him a bit. The other two kidos are so into sea creatures that this was a little slice of heaven for them. I tell you one of these days we really need to venture to Sea World. (Dear coworkers of John...stop telling him Sea World is lame!)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

If it helps, we LOVE SeaWorld. My girls liked it better than Disneyland.