Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Weekend Project




First, I will apologize for the crappy pictures. My camera died and my video camera will not upload pictures to my computer. I am holding out for a nice camera, so my trusty old phone camera had to do the job.

On Thursday, I was driving Coleton to preschool and realized that we have now lived in our home for three years and I have yet to paint anything! I was sick...the lack of painting was not for lack of desire, but John talks me out of it every time I bring it up. I dropped Coleton off and headed straight to Home Depot. I bought some paint and I got right to it...without mentioning it to John. I love her room now...the white line and pink just added the newness I have needed. Watch out house...and John...I am going to be a painting maniac!

8 comments:

The Loves said...

You are so talented. It kind of reminds me of your room when you were younger with the white shelf and dance medals hanging from it! I wish I had a girl so i could have a cute room like that. All we get around here is "Hulk" and "utah utes" requests. Needless to say, our rooms are pretty boring! No painting for us. I can't wait to see the rest of the painting projects.

The Loves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth and Jess said...

So so so cute. I love it!!!! You are amazing. Will you come do mine next?

hollyw said...

Beth...you fly me to Hawaii and I will paint like crazy! Hee Hee

I'm Mindy. said...

How cute. Nice Job Holl...it turned out very nicely!

the nayz said...

What a cute room. What does it say above her bed in vinyl?

hollyw said...

with a butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug, sleep tight little one like a bug in a rug.

Yorgason Family said...

so cute Holly good job!!!