Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Preschool!!!


Today was Coletons first day of preschool. He has been counting down the days for school to start. On the way to school, he kept telling me over and over that he was going to cut paper with scissors. (His mean mom doesn't let him use scissors unless she is right there watching...for good reason let me assure you.) When we got to school, he got a little nervous until he saw his buddy Coleman.














He had a great time at school. He told me he got to cut ...(of course) "there was a ton of scissors at school", paint, and play with snakes and a "hot shot race car that had eyes that is not Lightening McQueen." He also told me his teacher had a pointer that is not a toy..(Oh I wonder if he was playing with it????) that she pointed to the letters with. He couldn't remember the rules that they talked about, not a good sign. I had to laugh that he didn't know the rules because that is the first thing Hailey ever remembers and she can always quote the rules word for word.


Look at the pure joy on his face standing there with his painting project.

11 comments:

The Loves said...

He is getting so big. I remember coming to your house when he was just a baby. It looks like he is great artist! Are you enjoying your one on one time with your little guy?

Kara said...

Wow I didn't realize he was already big enough to go to preschool. How fun!! Typical boy that he can't remember the rules...I don't think they ever remember them, especially when they are older! :)

I'm Mindy. said...

That smile is priceless!! How cute is he!

Greg and Heather said...

Hey Holly! I found your blog from Staci Nayz.
I'm the same way with scissors, so I guess that we're mean moms together. Although, Evan somehow gets a hold of them and has cut clothes and blankets. So it's for good reason!
Heather

Beth and Jess said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He just looks like a little boy now not a baby. He is so so cute.

Jenni said...

2 off and one more to go. What are you going to do with all of your free time? I love these pictures, thay are priceless. Aniston also loves to use her scissors, but I do let her cut at home. I hide them from her until I can sit down and do it with her.

Debi B said...

Hi Holly!! Glad to see you and your family too!! I love this blog-thing. :) I can't believe Coleton is in preschool and you have another little boy! Hope to keep in touch!

Unknown said...

I know Susan, because she is my BF older sister. I only have really met her once. She actually asked me if I knew you a long time ago. It is such a small world. Sorry I can't come to enrichment...working nights sometimes has it's down falls. =)

Jenni said...

Signe is on her third year of preschool and still loving it. I remember the scissor ban. Sig played "salon" one day and she and Barbie came out worse for wear!

Alice said...

Hi Holly! You're family is so cute! Easton looks like both of you put together (I think anyway) Hope you guys are all doing well! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Coleton!~ Your picture looks great and Im glad you had fun cutting paper!!!!