Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Easton is ONE

I cannot believe my baby is ONE! It seems like he was just born. We had a little birthday party for him on Monday. (We will have another one with Johns Family, so I will post more pictures later.) I could not fiqure out a good theme for his party. The only thing that Easton really loves is swimming, so we just had kind of a beach party.

This was his cake...a little swimmer guy.

Easton was all over the whole cake thing. Who needs to blow out the candle when you can just still the kisses off the top of the cake? He loved eating the cake, but the ice cream gave him a huge brain freeze.


Easton opening gifts.



and more gifts.



and more gifts.

We are so glad to have Easton in our family. He brings so much joy to all of us!!
Happy Birthday!!!



7 comments:

Lynds said...

John, Hey it's Lyndsay Weston. I just came across your blog- I have no idea how I got to it, but thought that I would say "hi". Last time I saw you (at our old ward) your daughter was a newborn and I had just gotten engaged. Wow, how time flies. You have a beautiful family.

Shay Olsen Photography said...

Happy Birthday Easton, I can not belive how big he is...It just seems like last month you calling me and telling me he was born. WOW! How time flies... Happy Birthday

I'm Mindy. said...

That was one fast year! Happy Birthday Easton!

Holly...I am impressed with you cake making skills. Well done!

Kara said...

Wow feels like yesterday when I saw you and your mom in the parking lot of Bath & Body with Easton only a couple days old. He is so dang cute!! You've such a cute family.

Beth and Jess said...

Happy Birthday Easton!!! Love the cake. I can't believe he is already one. CRAZY!!!!! He is so unbelievably cute. He is such a Jensen baby!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Easton! Wow! It does seem like just yesterday you were pregnant! That cake is so cute! Did you make it?

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is a year old already! Time really does fly.