Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family Reunion

We had a fun family reunion this weekend. On Thursday we swam at my moms and had a BBQ. We did fireworks...thanks to Marquel. Then, the Jensen cousins had a sleepover. The plan was to sleep outside on the pool cover....SURPRISE my kids lasted all of five seconds. As soon as there was alien talk, they were both inside and slept on the couch.
On Friday, we went up the canyon and had a very relaxing day. Grandma hooked the kids up with a bowl and Grandpa had a rope, so the kids caught Pot Guts...at least 5, then I lost track. (No worries, it was catch and release.) Coleton sat still for so long watching for the critters to come. I am going to tell him to watch for Pot Guts tomorrow at church and see if he will hold still. Wish me Luck!




The Trap

2 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

That was sure fun. Reminds me how it was when we were kids...Yikes! Hailey good luck with school.

Anonymous said...

Gotta share my memory.... I remember hanging out in your basement bedroom with the sheet walls. I actually was envious of that! And I loved your loafers that were so cool back then, I made my Mom take me to ShopKo to go buy some! haha I also remember you and Kim wardle were quite the pair! I have a pic of you at Oakcrest I should give you.