Thursday, October 20, 2011

Principals Pride

Coleton received his first ever Principal's Pride Award this year. He was so funny about getting this. He totally forgot that he had a note telling me about it until 2 hours after school, and then all I got was, "oh Mom... I forgot I got Principal's Pride." After I made a big deal out of it he was super excited for a FEW minutes. Then on Monday evening we were at the dinner table and Coleton said, "Mom I feel excited for Wednesday, but I just can't remember why!" Hee Hee silly boy! He was more excited that I brought him McDonalds for lunch than anything....who cares about the award, bring on the chicken nuggets!
Good Job Coleton! We are so glad you are such a great kid!!!

1 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

Way to go Coleton! Thanks again for helping with Caleb. :)