Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

We spent the last week of "off-track" time in Disneyland. We left at 3am on Monday and we got home on Saturday morning at 6am....just in time for yet another dance competition. Despite the very late nights and little to no sleep, we had a great time and made some great memories as a family. We went with Hailey's best friends family and the kids (and adults) loved it.
Hailey is one brave little coaster rider. California Screamin is her favorite ride. She rode it 3 times and even got to sit on the front seat one of those times..which was so much fun for her. Coleton loved Tower of Terror...or so he says, but The Matterhorn was by far is favorite. I finally got to go on the Maliboomer. I wanted to so bad last time we were in Disneyland, but I was pregnant, so I didn't. I will be honest..it was not as big of a rush as I had hoped, but it was still fun. I have to agree with Hailey that California Screamin is the funnest. However the Toy Story ride in California Adventure was pretty fun! Easton loved any time he got out of the stroller as long as there was not a character around... he did not like them one bit! Johns favorite part was watching the kids smile and laugh and laugh! We have a zillion pictures, so I just made it into a slide show! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Beth and Jess said...

It looks like a fabulous time. I LOVE Disneyland. I am totally jealous.

Jessica said...

What fun pictures, it looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

Kris and Q said...

What a fun time! Hailey is so brave. I think Easton looks so much like John. I bet that was nice to go and enjoy all the rides this time to. Glad you got to go and have such a fun time.

I'm Mindy. said...

What fun!!! Looks like you all had a great time. (We are going to disneyland in dec.) Our kids cant wait. ok...we all cant wait!

The Hill's said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe you guys left so early. It must have been a fun trip

Christy said...

Your pics are so fun ! Glad to see you all had a blast and fully enjoying the happiest place on earth...hehehe.