Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nine Years and Going Strong

John and I just celebrated our NINE year anniversary....and too bad my camera died because he sent me the most beautiful roses and star gazer lilies (my favorite) that you have ever seen. On our anniversary, John had a meeting, so we celebrated a day late, but it was worth the wait. He took the day off and we were able to go shopping and then to the temple..something we really needed to do and then the kids slept at my moms and we went to Five Alls for dinner. It was a very fun day spending time together. John and I laughed about how much we have both chilled out over the last nine years. It is almost comical just to think about. Marrying him was the best decision I have ever made. I love you John!

5 comments:

Beth and Jess said...

Wow Congratulations!!!!! I can't believe it has been nine years. Time flies. All the wedding plans and your big day just feel like yesterday. You guys are so cute together and so perfect for each other. We love you

Kris and Q said...

Congrats! Q and I will be celebrating our ninth year this year to and it makes me feel so old to think about that. But what a wonderful thing and you and John are such an awesome pair.

Shay Olsen Photography said...

Happy Anniversary!!! WOW 9 years, I still remembering going to your reception and thinking it was so beautiful... Congrats!!!!

I'm Mindy. said...

Congrats!! Sounds like you guys had a great time together!

Jenni said...

Congrats! Me and Josh will be 9 in April. I hope we have a nice day like that, and a night with out the kids!