Friday, June 6, 2008

Sweet Summertime




Honestly, is summer ever going to get here??? We got tired of waiting, so we went swimming anyway. (Thanks to my parents for heating the pool to 90 degrees!!) The kids had a blast. Easton absolutely loved the water. Hailey actually put her head under the water and swam....hooray! Coleton only required his life jacket this year instead of life jacket/ water wings/ and floaty! He even got brave and went down the slide all by himself. (and yes, Coleton is pretending to be a pirate in this picture.)








2 comments:

G&GJ said...

I swear my kids are the cutest ever! Love the background too. Great work!

The Payson Olsen's said...

hey Holly its Shay..... I saw your website on the High School Reunion page... I hope you don't mind... Here is our family blog thepaysonolsens.blogspot.com. Lets keep in touch... We need to get together this summer.... I can't believe how big your kids are getting... They are so cute. Take care!